"The first wealth is health," as Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote back in 1860 - and today it's as true as ever. How will you manage day-to-day medical and dental bills while in Singapore? What if you or a family member suffer a serious injury or illness?
As an expat you won't be entitled to free public healthcare, so it’s critical you make other arrangements. Private healthcare in the Lion City is very expensive, making International Health Insurance something of a necessity.
What are the benefits of International Health Insurance with Allianz Care?
Allianz Care offers a range of comprehensive plans to suit expats of all kinds - from individuals on short term work contracts, to families looking to stay longer.
As a policyholder you'll get comprehensive in-patient and out-patient benefits, covering a range of treatments, including specialist fees and diagnostic tests, plus a generous cover for alternative treatment and physiotherapy.
You'll also have access to health and wellbeing benefits, including digital health apps - helping you to stay healthy.
Critically, you'll be covered for emergency treatment in Singapore (and other regions you include in your policy), medical evacuation and nursing at home.
You can also add various supplemental covers including Maternity, Dental and Repatriation Plans. Plus you’ll have access to a large network of experienced medical providers - 900,000 and growing.
● Olive - Allianz Care’s Health & Wellness support program, with the HealthSteps* fitness app, our Health and Wellness Hub and monthly webinars.
● Travel Security Services* - 24/7 personal security information and travel safety advice.
● The Expat Assistance Programme* - confidential 24/7 multilingual support service, helping you make the most of your new Singapore life.
● Video and teleconsultation service* – save time by seeing a doctor when and where you want.
● Geographical area of coverage: you can build a policy that covers other countries, as well as Singapore.
Find more information about Allianz Care International Healthcare here